Stress is what causes the body and the brain to not be at ease. Overthinking or worries can lead to a state of physical and mental distortion, which in turn traps the human into a state of depression.
The Connectivity Between Our Body, Mind, And Soul Is Breath
Stress affects adversely on the body and causes psychological deterioration. And, this cycle is autonomous; it happens without any bound. The way to tone down the stress levels is by achieving peace. Practicing breathing Yoga regularly escalates the aligning of your body and brain to relieve from stress. Join the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali to become a professional in Yoga and Meditation. Relieve not just yourself but the people around you from stress professionally. Have a look below to get the information about the 3 most relaxing yogic breathing practices to lower down the stress levels.
Vilom Or Nadi Shodhana
The exercise of Alternative Nostril
Breathing is known to be for everyone. However, pregnant women should avoid
retention in the process. Delve into knowing how it is done:
- Form Vishnu Mudra with your index and middle finger inwards to the
- Put the thumb of the right hand on the right nostril and the ring
and pinky finger on the left nostril.
- Close the right nostril and breathe through the left one.
- Count till four and inhale.
- Close the left nostril with the fingers to shut both the nostrils.
- Hold the breath for a count of eight.
- Keep the right nostril closed, free the left nostril and breathe out
entirely for a count of eight.
- Continue this for 10 minutes.
- Keep focusing on your natural breathing while closing your eyes.
- Form a Shanmukhi Mudra by closing your ears with your thumbs,
placing your index finger on the lower part of the eyelids and the middle
fingers to slightly close the nostrils. Place the ring finger above your lips
and pinky finger below your lips.
- The above mudra closes the mouths of six senses in the human body.
- Breathe from your nostrils.
- Create a snoring sound by contracting your glottis and involving
your vocal cords.
- After the completion of inhaling, exhale for a long time.
- Create a humming sound while exhaling.
- Visualize the sound flowing through the Third Eye Chakra, which is
between the eyebrows.
- Repeat this for six to eight times.
Become a Yoga Instructor with the Yoga Certifications in Bali. Join the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training to achieve professionalism in maintaining peace in yours as well as others’ life.